Day 9

>> Monday, February 09, 2009

Yeah..I am feeling better, my housework is almost caught up, i got some sleep last night, now I'm sitting here wondering what I am missing. Lol. Do you ever get that feeling? When you start to catch up on things you wonder what you are forgetting?

Well, do i have a hot one for you folks today. This is another hot seller of mine, a favorite of alot of my customers. My Vinyl Badge Templates, also available Vinyl Badge Templates Vol 2. These are super cute hybrid projects, you can pick up a package a vinyl badges for really cheap, then using these templates, and your favorite scrapbook supplies, you can design these templates into a cute little album that you can take with you wherever you go to show your friends.


Here are some pics made by one of the members of our Kreative Krew.



Here is what one of the Vinyl Badge Templates look like in real life, by Joyagg at Plain Digital Wrapper


Pretty neat huh? I can tell you that I picked up the vinyl badges at our local wal-mart for under $2 for a set of 12, and the clips were sold separately, if you want to use them. I just used ribbon on mine and didnt use the clips. Its really up to you how you design them. But they are universal enough to make any way you like.

Nature's Beauty Link for
Day 9 - link expired

7 comments:

Jewel 12:28 PM  

Thanks for todays goodie. That baddnge album is a really neat idea - I'm going to have to try to find those covers and give it a try:)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 12:34 PM  

Glad your feeling better!!!!!!!
TY so very much for todays GRAND DL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous,  9:59 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 10 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

The Deming Four 5:11 AM  

oh wow - I just made one of these with some brag book pages by Kim B - but now with your templates I can make my own! Thank you!

Tigger 9:54 PM  

THAT is a fabulous idea! I'll be buying badges this weekend! Thank you!!!

Anonymous,  4:15 PM  

I love your badge album templates! Most designers won't make them and I love them.Could you pretty please reactivate the expired link?I don't know how I missed them.Thank you for your talent.

Kris 8:33 PM  

Hi Mary, The freebie is not the Vinyl Badge templates, its one day of 28 days of a freebie given away on this blog of a kit called Nature's Beauty. See Day 1 for more details. Sorry to disappoint you.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP