Day 7 & 8

>> Sunday, February 08, 2009

I'm so sorry for missing yesterday, but it was for good reason. I came down with the flu, and my elderly Grandma had a fall that landed her in the hospital. I spent about 6 hours at the hospital, while I had the flu, what a day huh? Anyway, I'm feeling better, and grandma is admitted, so I know she's taking care of.

On to the good stuff....Have you seen my word art overlays? They are very cool & unique. These are available in a Family edition, Holiday edition, & Christmas Edition.

Wondering how to use them? Check out this layout by one of my Kreative Krew members, Chris.


Nature's Beauty Links:
Since I wasnt able to get the links out yesterday, I will have day 7 & 8 today. Again, sorry about the inconvenience, but sometimes life just happens.
Day 7 - Link expired
&
Day 8 - link expired

Enjoy folks!

7 comments:

Anonymous,  11:32 AM  

Thank you for days 7 & 8. Got 'em all so far. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Best wishes for your Grandmother.

Jewel 11:48 AM  

Thanks for the goodies :) Hope you continue to feel better, and Grandma too!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 12:23 PM  

TY so very much for both FAB DLs!!!!!!!!!!
Hope your feeling better real soon & that your Grandmother has a quick recovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suruha 12:46 PM  

Thank you for the lovelies. So sorry about your grandmother. She will be helped there. You, take care of yourself. Hope you feel lots better fast.

Su

nine 2:29 PM  

We're glad you're feeling better... Thank you for these freebies!

Anonymous,  9:41 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 09 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous,  5:15 AM  

OMG what a day you had!!! Hope you're feeling much better soon and your your poor Grandmother too. Thanks so much for these two parts : )

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP