Day 6

>> Friday, February 06, 2009

"Its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life for me....." by Nina Simone (Feeling Good)

I'm feeling the tunes this morning...that must be a good sign for a good day, or maybe I'm just wishing. Well, its mind over matter, and I'm determined, so their is no other choice but to have a new day and a new life. :o)

Have you ever wanted to bring a grungy feel to your photos when you use them in your layouts? Or just by themselves? Well, over at Plain Digital Wrapper, I have four sets of Photo Masks that can help you achieve those goals. Check these out for starters,



They are so easy to use, & so versatile. It will give you a fun new way to play with your photos. Click on the photo to take you to these wonderful photo masks.

Ok, I'm off to go enjoy my new wonderful day! But before I leave, lets not forget that wonderful piece of Nature's Beauty. Day 6 - link expired! Enjoy, and Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

Jewel 10:07 AM  

Thanks for today's piece - enjoy your new day :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 12:22 PM  

TY so very much for another GRAND DL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nancypinct 12:29 AM  

Thank you very much for todays goodies!

Anonymous,  2:40 PM  

Thank you for today's goodie Kris!

Anonymous,  6:02 PM  

Thanks so much for Day 6 - love this kit!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP