Day 10

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another beautiful day here. It started snowing this morning. We arent expecting much, but its still fun to see. We got hit early on in December with a lot of snow, and then it went away, and we havent got anything since, so for me, this is a nice welcome.

I shared with you my designs of my first Full Size Template Vol 1 early this month, but have you seen Volume 4 & Volume 5?

Templates are so much fun for adding that extra texture to your layouts. Simply place your favorite background on your layout. Add a Template, place a second background paper on top of the template and glue to your template. (In photoshop, click Ctr + Alt+ G, in Elements its Ctrl+G). Simple and easy. Here is an example:


Now, onto the goodies. Natures Beauty
Day 10 - link expired

7 comments:

Anonymous,  10:07 AM  

I don't mean to sound ungreatful but I'm having a hard time believing that each of these d/ls are being kept up for a full day. I checked yesterday morning and was able to get day 7 and 8 and now I check today and it's on day 10 with 9 already gone :(
This is such an adorable kit that I really hate to miss any of it....

Anonymous,  11:02 AM  

Maybe it depends which time zone you're in. Here on the East Coast I'm able to get the prior day's offerings until about 11 AM estern time and then I check back after lunch for the current day's offerings, which are based on Pacific time. Hope this helps.

Jewel 11:15 AM  

Thanks so much for day 10!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 12:35 PM  

TY so very much for todays GRAND DL!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kris 3:10 PM  

I can guarantee you that they are being posted at around the same time every day, because I am doing them myself. :o)

Whats probably happening is the time of day that you are looking is so different because of time zones. So i'll give you a hint....I do my posts everyday around 9am PST, give or take an hour. Hope that helps. Kris

anloko 7:48 PM  

thanks so much for all the goodies for the kit! Now I'm saving my pennies to get one of your badge album templates because that is GREAT for gifts!!!

Anonymous,  9:35 AM  

Thanks for the d/l tips and for letting me know when the new links go up. I'll have to pay more attention to the clock, I guess. Thanks again for this great kit.....I love it!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP