Day 26

>> Thursday, February 26, 2009

At Plain Digital Wrapper, we are having a party with great challenges, great sales, and grab bags to help you along your way. Check it out:
I did it! I did it!... I finally released my first Commercial Use Grab bag. Lol. Hey, I was pretty impressed I was able to get something done these days, with such a busy schedule. lol. If you dont know, I not only design all these wonderful goodies, but I actually have another job. I'm a group exercise instructor teaching Yoga, Cycling & misc other classes. I also take care of my two little monkies (my pet names for my kids. lol.) and my elderly grandparents. Sigh... are you exhausted yet? I sure am... but I love what I do, what can I say.

Anyway, back to my commercial use Grab bag. Just released last night. Its fully loaded with five commercial use kits that are sure to add a new touch to your designs. Check it out here!Have you seen this beautiful layout by Jacquie? So adorable. I wish I had made some frogs when she made this layout. So wonderfully amazing. Click on the picture to take you to her gallery where you can leave her some love!
Do you want a piece of this beautiful kit? Here is the link for Day 26 - link expired
Unsure what this link is all about? Click here!

2 comments:

Unknown 9:43 AM  

that is a pretty amazing LO! and the pics too are amazing!

Thanks for todays DL :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 12:19 PM  

TY so very much for another FANTASTIC part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP