Day 25

>> Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I absolutely love color, and i love paper packs. There is something about paper that I could design every day, all day, and not even bat an eye lash at it. Now elements on the other hand, not so quick at, but if I can draw it, watch out, I will go wild. Just like I did with the Nature's Beauty kit. Have you seen this paper pack? Antique Paper pack, is just one of those paper packs that came natural for me. I saw the colors, and the papers just reached out to me. :o)Check out this layout done by Brook! Brook, is another one of our great Kreative Krew members, she has been with me since the beginning, and I just adore her.
We truly have the greatest Krew! Are you looking at joining a Creative Team? We are always looking for new members to join our team, if you think you can make our designs look beautiful, and would love to be part of a team that loves to scrap, shoot me an email at krismyers@plaindigitalwrapper.com, with a link to your gallery, how many teams you are on, and what program you use to scrap with. We would be happy to look it over. No guarantees, and this is not an open invitation that ends at any certain time, just a option for us to take a look at your layouts, & maybe join the team. Are you wondering who the we is in the Kreative Krew...Well, let me tell ya. My sister KariQ and I teamed up a little while back on our Kreative Krew to offer double the designs, and a much bigger Kreative team. We call ourselves the K2 Kreative Krew. Check out KariQ's designs here.

Ok, now on to the Nature's Beauty link: Day 25 - Link expired
Unsure what this link is all about? Click here!

Quick note regarding link 21 - I have completey deleted the old file and re uploaded it, with a brand new link. I will leave this link up for a few days, since it was a technical error somewhere along the way. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 12:22 PM  

TY so veery much for another GRAND DL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown 7:11 PM  

Thanks for today's link :)

Brook 3:40 PM  

I adore you too!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP