I'm spilling the Details....

>> Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ok, here's how it works. Starting tomorrow Sunday, February 1st, 2009, I will be giving away a full entire kit over the course of the entire month. Each day there will be a new link with new pieces to this kit, each link will only be available for 24 hours only, and then its gone for good!

So what's this all about? Well, its my birthday (technically February 20th), and I wanna party. So I thought back (we wont mention how many years) about all the fun things I did when I first started scrapbooking, and I remember trying to earn all of those free kits, the sites where you had to go there every single day to pick up the next piece. I love to give away freebies on my birthday, and thought hmmm..why not. I used to love it.

So the census says that everyone is tired of the cold weather, the rain, the snow, this winter in general. So why not something cheery? Something colorful, something that reminds us that this winter will come to an end and with it will bring beautiful flowers, buzzing animals, and smiles of joy. Well, I cant change the weather, but I bet I can bring the smiles. This new kit is sure to bring a smile to your face with all of the wonderful goodies it has in store. Do you wanna peak?


The Full Kit


The Elements - though not all of them are shown. There's word art, and various other items I couldnt get into the preview. :o)

The papers!

Nature's Beauty is crammed pack full of goodies, 39 total elements, 12 papers, and it can all be yours, if you stop by every day to pick up each piece to make up the whole kit.

The Details - Each piece of this kit will be offered here for 24 hours only. Yep, 24 hours. After that its gone for good. You will have to purchase the kit to get any missed pieces. There will be no previews to what you will receive for the day. The only previews are the kits above. Starting Sunday, February 1st, 2009 you will find a link on this blog, that will take you to the freebie of the day. Each link will be numbered with the day of the month, so you will know where you are at.
Can you just purchase this kit instead of playing along? Yes. This kit will be available in my store at Plain Digital Wrapper on Wednesday, February 4th, 2009. So if you dont want to wait, and try your hand at getting it free, you can pick it up earlier. Really, I couldnt blame you. I'm not a patient person, and I dont know if I could wait to get the whole kit. lol.

Enjoy, Happy Scrapping & Good Luck!

5 comments:

Donna Rafferty 4:46 PM  

Oh goodie I'm the first!!!

Gorgeous kit Kris, so bright and cheery. I know it's not for a couple more weeks, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, girl!

Brook 5:57 PM  

This is fabulous! I love the this kit! One of my favorites so far!

Scrapbooks and Treadmills 6:52 PM  

Wow. The colors are just beautiful. Looks like an awesome kit.

stacy 6:53 AM  

Happy birthday a few weeks early! And thanks so much for sharing a kit with us to celebrate! The previews are gorgeous!

daftdeb 12:42 PM  

great stuff but I seem to be unable to find a clickable link to where you sell your stuff..will keep searching. maybe it's on another page

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP