Ok, so I cant contain myself....

>> Friday, January 30, 2009

Are you ready for another hint?? Lol. I'm just terrible at keeping secrets. Here's a sneak peak:


So you get the idea of the colors. Now currently there are over 38 pieces to this kit, and I'm still playing with it. Can you imagine how many more I could get done by Sunday. Lol. Ohh the colors are just sooo much fun, and my CT is keeping me busy with so many wonderful ideas.

So why would I want to give away such a large kit gleaming with wonderful colors? Well, its my Birthday in February (February 20th to be exact), and I love a good party, and fun games as much as the next person. So why not? Plus, I remember when I first started scrapbooking and I remember how much fun it was to get all those freebies, i dont give them away very often, but this is your chance to take advantage of that. :o)

Come on back for more hints to how this party is working.

1 comments:

Brook 5:23 AM  

I definitely don't want to miss this one! That kit is positively precious! It makes me wish for spring!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP