Day 1

>> Sunday, February 01, 2009

Howdy All!
Before we get to the goodies, I thought I would share one of the layouts that have been done already. Man, my girls are quick, I just gave this to them last night, and they are already on it. Can't say that I blame them. lol.


This one is by Marcella. She did a great job. Isnt this just adorable? I cant wait to show you some of the others my team has done. They are just busting out some awesome layouts! I cant tell this kit has inspired them as well.

If you dont want to wait for each piece of this kit, remember it will be available in the store on Wednesday, February 4th, 2009!

Now to the good stuff. The first Download!

Day 1 - Link expired!
Check back everyday for the next link.

7 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 11:59 AM  

Nope cant blame them one bit!!!!!!
A MARVELOUS LO!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for the 1st AWESOME DL!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kris 12:12 PM  

You are very welcome! Thank you so much for playing along!

Anonymous,  4:40 PM  

Wonderful layout!

This kit is gorgeous - hope I can get back to collect all the pieces!! Thanks for sharing Day 1.

Brook 5:12 PM  

This is so cool! This kit is cute and so is this LO!

Anonymous,  7:04 AM  

Wat a lovely layout looking forward to every day.I am just a beginner and hooked already.
Thanks so much.
Yoka

Stash Empress 7:57 AM  

What a lovely kit, I'm looking forward to collecting all the parts! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous,  11:11 AM  

Oh so pretty! Thank you very much!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP