Day 2

>> Monday, February 02, 2009

Have you seen some of the other kits that I have in my store? Here is one of my hottest sellers you may not want to miss. Its called "Fairy Dust Trails" and will give that magical feel to your layouts. Swing on by and check it out, it sells for only $2.00


We are getting a wonderful turn out on the daily download, thank you so much for playing along. If you are not sure what I'm talking about or want to see the preview, look at my older post only two days ago. :o)

Day 2 - link expired

Dont forget to leave some love.
Happy scrapping!

8 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 1:00 PM  

TY so very much for todays AWESOME DL!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous,  1:08 PM  

Thanks so much!!

Jewel 1:34 PM  

looks like a pretty kit. Too bqad by the time you got lited on Digifree for Day 1, it had expired :( Any way we can earn it from you?

Kris 9:55 PM  

Jewel, I tried to contact you through your email addy and it got returned as not a good email. could you email me at krismyers at plaindigitalwrapper dot com. Thank you,Kris

Pattycakes 3:23 AM  

Thank you! Thank you! :)

Heathermsc 7:37 AM  

Thanks for the fairy dust!

Anonymous,  9:42 AM  

That stinks! The day your freebie posted on digifree the link was already expired. :( I really wanted this one.

Lois B 12:19 PM  

I agree the links expire to quickly. Not all of us can be on the internet everyday all day. Would be nice if they could at least stay up for 24 hours for those of us that need to use digiFree

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP