Day 3

>> Tuesday, February 03, 2009

How are you doing collecting your pieces to Nature's Beauty? Good I hope. I'm loving all the wonderful comments that you are leaving. This is truly one of my favorite kits, & I'm so excited you are playing along with me. But before we get to that, I would like to showcase another one of my hotest sellers.

Full Size Templates Volume 1

This kit has had amazing sales, and so it should. Its a great way to add dimension & layers to your layouts. Instructions: simply pick two of your favorite paper backgrounds. Place the first one on your layout, place one of the templates on top. place your 2nd piece of paper on top of the template and attach to the template. In Photoshop, its Ctrl +alt+G. In Photoshop Elements its Ctrl + G. Thats it. Simple. Easy. & fun!

Now, to the part you have been waiting for.

Day 3 - link expired

Dont forget to leave love!

11 comments:

Anonymous,  9:45 AM  

Love this kit and these templates are terrific!

Anonymous,  11:01 AM  

Thank you! I'll be making sure I stop everyday. By the time feedblitz sends me the link, they have already expired but since I know they're here, I'll only have missed the 1st day. The kit looks adorABE! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 12:46 PM  

TY so very much for day 3!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim 2:04 PM  

Thanks so much for the daily freebies!

Barb 5:05 PM  

thanks so much By the time feedblitz sends me the link, they have already expired but since I know they're here, I'll only have missed the 1st day.

Anonymous,  8:01 PM  

Many, many thanks!!

Anonymous,  3:53 AM  

These are so nice, thank you :)

Anonymous,  4:09 AM  

I can't wait to use these! Thank you for sharing :)

Anonymous,  6:09 AM  

many thanks

The Deming Four 7:41 AM  

Wow - these are so lovely! Thank you!

Anonymous,  7:57 AM  

Beautiful kit! Thank you for day 3's freebie!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP