Day 21

>> Friday, February 20, 2009

Howdy all! I survived my birthday, and ohhh the fun I had. It was truly an awesome day starting with a massage, then onto a Yoga class by a very special friend of mine. Then it was lunch at PF Changs (yummmyy lettuce wraps), then onto shopping. I went to Lululemon's (yoga retailer) then onto Lucys (another fitness retailer) which I scored some really cute clothes. It was truly a special day, I dont usually get pampered so much, and then to spend it with a special friend, and to get to go downtown to play. This truly was a great birthday. But the fun is not over yet. I get to go dancing today! Whoo hooo! I love to country dance and could easily go all night long. I'm so looking foward to this. I am ready to kick up my heals, but not after a good ride at the gym. :o)
Here's a layout I just did of my Birthday!
Credits: Paper from Frosty Days!

Ok, enough about my fitness packed birthday. Wanna see a cute kit? This is my Frosty days, and though we are trying to say goodbye to the frosty days with the Nature's Beauty highlight, i thought i should mention that if you still have some of those cold pics that need to be scrapped, you really should check this kit out. Available as a paper pack, an element pack and the full Frosty Days kit, its sure to bring out the best of those cold winter pics.
Natures Beauty - Wanna know what this is all about? Read about it here. Dont want to wait? click on the picture to pick it up in the store now. :o)

Day 21 Link Expired
Did you see the wonderful Birthday card that one of our K2 Kreative Krew members made for me for my Birthday? Check it out:Chris, you did a beautiful job! Thank you!

6 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 11:53 AM  

Sure sounds like you had a GRAND day!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for another FAB part!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous,  12:24 PM  

Help - Tried to get today's link but it doesn't appear to be there...

I'll try again later. Have a great time dancing!!!

Anonymous,  1:18 PM  

Thanks for todays download sweetie!!! A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU : ) It sounds like you had a wonderful day and boot scooted boogie into the night *lol*

Barb 4:51 PM  

Link isn't working right Hope it gets fixed as I love this kit

Anonymous,  11:04 PM  

Thank you!!!

Anonymous,  3:23 AM  

The link does still not appear to be working. I guess I will wait and try again later.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP