Day 20

>> Friday, February 20, 2009

We are celebrating today!! It's Kris's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS! I hope you have a day full of joy. Before we get to the freebie, I would like to show you Marcela's Kit which is one of my personal favs. I just love the colors!

There are a lot of beautiful LO's to showcase this wonderful kit, but this one made by Annette caught my eye..isn't it beautiful?

Don't forget that today is her bday and I am sure she will be very happy if you leave her lots of love when you download today's freebie. Remember it is a small piece of her fabulous kit Nature's Beauty. If you missed all the posts before today, you can still go to the store and get the whole kit here. Thank you for looking.

Day 20 - Link Expired

9 comments:

Night Sky Kisses 9:30 AM  

Thanks so much for today's freebie!!
Wish I hadn't missed so many days, I only got 12 out of 20 :( but anyway, I'd like to wish Kris a very Happy Birthday!!! :)
Lexy

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) 9:31 AM  

Happy Birthday Kris! Hope it's wonderful!

Anonymous,  10:42 AM  

Happy Birthday to you. Thank you for being so generous on your birthday!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 12:04 PM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so ever much for todays FAB DL!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous,  12:14 PM  

Happy birthday Kris. Thanks for sharing your beautiful kit (even if I did miss a few days, lol!

Anonymous,  1:26 PM  

Happy Birthday!!!!

Thank you.

Shirley

Anonymous,  10:09 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 21 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous,  11:49 PM  

Happy Birthday!!! I hope your day was beautiful :)

Anonymous,  3:38 AM  

Have a wonderful birthday.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP