We're Back!!!

>> Thursday, April 10, 2008

We are back up at Plain Digital Wrapper! Yeah! After many headaches on Betsy's part we are officially moved to our new server and all is well in the store!
Due to all of the problems with the move we have decided to extend the Grab Bag sale through the weekend! So hop on over and check it out, you wont be disappointed! I have decided to release the previews on my grab bags, so there will be no surprises. Lol.
And last but not least, my sister and I have gotten together to create a kit for you that you wont be disappointed with! The colors are amazing, the designs are awesome, a little bit of both of our styles mixed together, and I have to say our styles look really good together. We were so inspired by this kit and its colors that we went over board, with quick pages, cd albums, & word art packs. This kit is absolutely huge! So be on the look out for this fabulous Collaboration! It will really amaze you! Here is a sneak peak:

1 comments:

Brook 4:59 PM  

When am I gonna see the real thing? I can't wait!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP