Server Problems

>> Wednesday, April 09, 2008

So as I am sure you have noticed, the server move is taking longer than we had expected. But we are getting soo close to reopening the store. As I am sure most things go, there were a few bumps in the road. But what doesnt kill us makes us stronger right? :o) How a person handles a stressful situation makes the person right? Well our owner Betsy, is doing such an awesome job with this whole move, it just confirms to me that I am at the right store. she is so proffessional through all of this that it makes me proud to be a part of her store.

Thank you again for being so patient, and be prepared for some great goodies that all the designers have been working on in our down time. :o)

Kris Myers & the PDW staff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP