Trash to Treasure

>> Friday, February 22, 2008

Are you playing along at trash to treasure over at DST? If you have no idea what I'm talking about check out this link:

DST's Trash to Treasure

If you know all about it and want to come along and play go to this link:

DST Race starts here

have you started the race and got stuck? Here are a few things that will get you back on track!

1.) Check out this site - go through the comments for more clues - Ruby Rynne, leave a comment and she'll give you an awesome gift.

2.) Check out my clue, then move foward from there, you can always go back to where you left off to get back on track. :o)

But most of all, dont give up. You'll get them all. You dont want to miss out on all these goodies. Make sure you have your list to check off who's you did get, that way you know who to hunt down later. :o) Good luck, and have fun. dont let it stress you out. If it gets to be to much take a break! This is going on all weekend, so have some fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  12:27 PM  

Hello
I would like to contact you but I don't know how ... the mail in your blog isn't good ;-(
How can I do, I have a question ... thanks a lot
Balahai

Anonymous,  12:28 PM  

Sorry my mail is balahaii@yahoo.fr

Kris 10:22 PM  

both emails work great. I use them everyday, just copy and paste or click on them. :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP