TST Thank you

>> Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you that played along in the Trash To Treasure hunt! It was really a blast, and a fun way for us designers to play and have a good time, and meet new people.
I know there were a few bumps in the road along the trail, but you all did really well. I hope you enjoyed your goodies! For those of you that missed out on some of those goodies I'm putting them into the store as soon as I can. Feel free to check it out at Plain Digital Wrapper when you get a chance!
Here is a sneak peak on what will be going into the store. :o)

You can purchase this one here!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP