Announcement!

>> Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Big announcement!
Due to my crazy schedule of 3 part time jobs + a full time mom. I have decided to reduce my work load and have decided to resign at Digi scrap shak. I would like to take a step back and focus my attention to just one store!

Many of my items at Digi Scrap Shak will be discontinued for a long time, if not forever, so this will be your last chance to get them for awhile. Dont miss out on this opportunity to catch these items before they are gone!
Here is a sneak peak of just some of the items that are not returning maybe forever!

So hurry on over, everything will be gone by the end of February!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP