100 Thousand Thank You's

>> Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I have a new blinkie for all of my fans! Free for the taking. Its located on the right side bar. Feel free to grab it. Store it on your blog, put in your signature line, Show the world how wild you are for my designs!

And while you are doing that. I want to take a minute to thank you all so much. I just hit 100 thousand hits here on this blog. To me, that was quite a milestone for one year! Yep, you heard it. 100,000 hits in one year. Isnt that amazing? Well, I was so excited about it that I decided to thank you all with a little goodie! And you wont be disappointed! Here is my Thank you to you all that support what I love to do. Feel free to scrap your hearts out with this little paper pack.

Dont forget to share the love, and tell all of your friends!

**Link Expired**
Enjoy! and Happy Scrapping!
PS. I would love to see what you do with this kit. Feel free to send me an email showing me your work.

15 comments:

Anonymous,  8:28 PM  

Congratulations and thanks so much for these beautiful papers!!

Su 2:29 AM  

And again 'Congratulations' must feel great to know us ladies love your designs and keep coming back for more lol! Thanx for the gorgeous papers!

koala1966 4:11 AM  

Those are beautiful papers, thank you! Congratulations on your milestone.

Yin 6:02 AM  

Congratulations! What a feat! And this paper kit is just beautiful, love the shabby look - thank you so much

Anonymous,  10:45 AM  

Congratulations & thank you for these beautiful papers!

Anonymous,  3:44 PM  

Thanks and congrats!

Joy 5:38 PM  

Thank you so much - this is great!

Brook 6:03 PM  

You have just done an awesome job on these papers! You are fantastc! I love ya gal!

Anonymous,  7:05 PM  

Congrats on the milestone. However, with your abundance of talent, I cannot say that I'm surprised. Thanks, also, for the fab papers. Very versatile. Cheers!

Erin 8:35 PM  

Woo hoo, 100,000 hits! Thanks for sharing the papers!!

Anonymous,  10:43 PM  

Congratulations - 100,000 hits - WOW! Well, you are a great scrapper and we want to see what you are up to! Thank you for the very nice paper!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 8:29 AM  

CONGRATS!!!!!
TY so very much for the FAB BG's!!!!!

HeatherB 9:29 AM  

Wow, congratulations! 100,000? That is amazing!

And thank you for rewarding us with yet another great freebie! :)

StampingDani 1:56 PM  

Thank you so much, these papers are really gorgeous!

Érica 6:00 PM  

Thanks and Congratulations.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP