Word Art - Fall

>> Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Do you guys like word art? I love it! I really took a liking to it in the beginning of my digi scrap days, and I havent been able to let it go. :o) Like this is bad thing, right? Fall is also my favorite time of year. I absolutley love it. So why not combine the two? Would you be interested in earning a whole entire word art kit about fall? Here's what it looks like:

Pretty cool huh? Well I'm hosting a challenge over at Scrapdigistyle, where I'm giving away this entire kit over a month. I would love you to come play along. And its not hard, it just requires you to do something you already love. Scrapbooking. :o) See that was painless. So swing on by. click on the word Scrapdigistyle up above and it will take you right to the challenge. I look foward to seeing you. :o)

1 comments:

Brook 4:03 AM  

That is such awesome WA! And it's free what a bargain! I love it! You certainly have a way with words! I can't wait to get my hands on the Halloween one!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP