Vintage Flair

>> Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've got a new kit out that I'm just loving!!!! Its called Vintage Flair! I've been feeling kind of grungy lately, I think I've been missing it. Lol. I've gone on all these different adventures with all these fun & crazy kits. Now, dont get me wrong. I love them all. But I miss the good ole days of grunge, when I did a lot of it. So I decided to step back a little bit and play around with it some more. If you have been following my styles at all. You will recognize this style right away. I pretty much broke out on the scene with it. I hope you all havent missed it to much, if so, tell me about it. I would love to hear more about what you all like! So without further a do... here is Vintage Flair!


Isnt it beautiful? I just love it! The colors were kept real simple and the vintage feel should go with just about anything. Especially those old antique photos that you have been wanting to scrap. This kit is currently selling at Scrapdigistyle & Plain Digital Wrapper. And I should tell you that Scrapdigistyle is having a sale this weekend in honor of the new Mega Mall opening up this weekend. You have got to check this out! There is more about it below!

Also, you will notice that my current CT call was done with this kit as well! Have you seen it? It is pretty cool, if I must say. Lol. If you havent had the opportunity to sign up, please shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you. check out the details!

Now, did I say something about a sale? Oh yeah! I best not forget about that. Lol. Yeppers. There is a sale going on in my store at Scrapdigistyle.com this weekend. 30% off everything! Can you believe it? You dont wanna miss this sale! There are currently over 50 items in the store right now, just waiting to be seen by you! So dont hestitate to stop by and grab some goodies.

The Mega Byte Mall! Now this is something new! One great mall that you can do all of your window shopping in one place. Look at some of your favorite desginers, in one place. Then go directly to their store and place your orders, without having to open a bunch of different windows. check it out! Its pretty cool, with three stories of stores to choose from.

Ok, so I couldnt stop at showing you all the greatness about this kit. You've seen the preview! You've seen my CT call layout! You wanna see some more? How about my great CT team? They've done some great layouts with this kit also! You have got to see them!!!


Jacquie's aka Jactheraptor


Faye's aka Angelfaye


Brook's




Purple Princess (though she is not part of my CT, its still a great layout, and deserved the spotlight)
Arent these great! I just love these gals! They truly make this whole experience the best! Most of these gals I play with on a daily basis. And I say play, 'cause this seriously cant be work for as much fun as we have, getting to scrap together like we do.

I know I was a little bit long winded tonight. but it is worth it. Because not only do I have all these great things to show you, but I have a freebie as well! And it is awesome! Of course its for Vintage Flair! Check this one out! Ohhhh la lah......


Now remember, spred the love, and share the love! That means, tell all your friends about my freebie. And leave me some love here on my blog. I hope you enjoy this kit as much as I enjoyed making it. Happy Scrapping!
Link Expired

12 comments:

Kari 9:42 PM  

Love that swirl! :-) Very nice!

Maria 3:11 AM  

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Brook 3:18 AM  

WOW! I didn't think that you could make this kit any cooler!!!! I love it!!!!! I love all the textures in this kit!

Su 4:19 AM  

Love this freebie thanx so much!!

Anonymous,  5:02 AM  

cool kit!! thanks for the sample.
-sheryl

Unknown 2:06 PM  

Thank you so much for your freebie...

Anonymous,  2:20 PM  

I just can't get enough of grunge and vintage designs, I can't wait to see what I come up with. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous,  6:47 PM  

This is Beautiful! I can see doing so much with it! I really like it, thank you so much!

Anonymous,  10:44 PM  

Beautiful, thank you!

HeatherB 10:13 PM  

Oooh! I love this mini kit! Thank you for sharing. And I'm loving this style...!

Angel's Imaginations 12:58 AM  

I love Vintage, and Grunge! They have such texture, and character, ya know? :)
Thank you so much for the page.

Érica 6:55 AM  

Thanks for sharing. It's very cute.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP