Howdy All!

>> Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I ran across this interview through another fab designer, and I had to share it with you all! I'm sure you all know who ikeagoddess is? The queen of freebie lists! Well she interviewed. And you have got to read the woman behind the mask. Lol. Check out this link.

Ok, I have to tell you about this freeb! I love it! I really, really love it! You have got to check it out! Scrappy Pony is amazing with her awesome grunge style, and wonderful generous heart. :o)
Check it out here!

2 comments:

HG 5:08 AM  

You are so sweet! Thanks for mentioning my bloggy :)

omakoffie 2:21 AM  

Hi
I've download vintage
is a very nice scrap
Sjadiwa

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP