CT Call!

>> Sunday, August 26, 2007

Well its that time again! I'm looking for some talented women who would like to create layouts using my designs! Here is my ad!

Important Info: Please be aware that I'm making some changes to my CT terms, right now this is how it stands. I may make a few changes to see how it goes. Trying to dial in what works best for me and my team. I'm very considerate of others, but I also need to do what works best for us all. So if there any changes to my terms, I hope that you will be understanding about it.

I look foward to hearing from you all. Please only apply if you are serious about wanting this position. We are all real friendly and talk on a daily basis. Happy Scrapping!

1 comments:

Brook 3:38 PM  

I can't wait to see all the submissions! I am looking to making some new scrappin' friends.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP