Embarrassement & Freebie

>> Wednesday, August 22, 2007

We had a challenge last week on our amazing digiscrap race about your embarrassing moment. So I thought I would share mine with you all. Lol. Some of you might be able to feel my pain. for me it was more than embarrassing, but I have no shame, I will share it with you all. Lol. Here is my layout!

Pretty embarrassing huh? Actually at the time it seemed pretty horrific. But I know there will be a time I look back on it and laugh and say remember when..... and thats what scrapping is all about. Right? Those moments. Sometimes the ones you want to forget and some you want to remember if even it hurts. :o) Well the pieces that I made for this layout, I'm giving away. Free to you all! So take them, scrap your little hearts out. The nice thing about this kit is it is perfect timing for those great school pictures everyone will be coming home with real soon.

Dont forget to share the love! Spread the word! and most of all Enjoy it!
Link Expired

7 comments:

Brook 4:09 AM  

This is totally cool!!!!!

PSharp 5:51 AM  

Fantastic. Thank you.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 9:46 AM  

Loved the LO!!!!
TY so very much for this awesome freebie!!!!!!

LeAnn 10:24 AM  

Even more embarrassing, you left out the word "step" near the end of your LO! lol Thanks for the freebie!

Maria 2:07 AM  

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Santos Family 8:08 AM  

Don't feel bad it could be worse. My aerobics instructer ran out for a quick trip to the restroom with her microphone still turned on!

Anonymous,  8:07 PM  

Nice layout tho. Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP