Mediterranean Beauty

>> Friday, August 03, 2007

Have you all been keeping up with the Amazing Digi Scrap Race? This is by far the best experience that I have participated in, for quite some time. I just love the challenges. But I loved being challenged period. I guess that is what I love about this business...Here is my last layout! I love it! I looked at this kit over and over trying to figure out how I was going to use it. And then this challenge came along, and it was perfect for it. I love this kit. I wish I had made it... but I didn't. The talented Lauren Bavin over at Digital Scrapbook Place did. Its called Fabarooni.... and it is all that and more. Go get it! It is a must have!


Credits: Frame by me, everything else from Fabarooni by Lauren Bavin. See above for link.



I made this beautiful kit last week. and I cant quite looking at it. The colors are phenomenal. I just love them. I love how this kit came out. I'm currently in the process of making an add on pack for it. So stay tuned. Here is the beautiful Mediterranean Beauty!

A beautiful collection of warm elegant colors. You are sure to cuddle up to this kit which includes 7 papers, 1 tag, 1 stitched ornament, 1 flower element, 1 hand drawn doodle, 1 corner ornament, 1 overlay, 1 brad & 1 photo prong.


Isn't that just gorgeous?! I love it. I just love those colors! Want some more? Here's a freebie to help you out with this kit. And stay tuned for the add on pack to go with it. with a lot more elements!

Link Expired

5 comments:

Brook 4:55 AM  

I love your lo and I love this kit good job gf!

Anonymous,  1:01 PM  

Very pretty! I really like the beads! thank you for sharing!

Anonymous,  11:19 AM  

The beads are beautiful. Can't wait to see more. TFS

Anonymous,  1:15 PM  

Very nice! Great for tropics pages...I'm thinking Bahamas! Thank you very much!

Anonymous,  6:12 PM  

Gorgeous beads - thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP