Paint dipped flowers

>> Friday, August 10, 2007

I hope the digi world is being good to you... It sure is me. I love it here. I'm sure glad that summer is starting to slow down... our home schedule has been nutso... Going out of town every weekend, sure creates a lot of work of cleaning up, packing up, cleaning up, packing up, plus keeping up with daily activities, more to think about. Etc. I love the weather, but I dont know that the trade off is worth it sometimes. And then you sit around thinking, hey I didnt get to do that this summer, or that. And to think Summer leads into harvest season, and then school starts, and then next thing you know its the Christmas Holiday rush that starts in November and goes through to January... then I'm praying for March to come around when things slow down again. Ahhhh.... I need a weekend at the Cabin with the girls.... can you tell? Lol. I better get that on the books soon. Lol.


Well, I got a cutie for you... I'm promoting my new kit called Paint dipped flowers! Wanna see? I love this cutie. Though I have to admit, I'm not much of a cutie designer, I have to admit I've been doing it alot lately. Hmmm... wonder what is going on there. Lol. Don't worry, I havent given up on grunge. Just experiementing with new styles. I love it all. So lets get to the preview huh?

These flowers are shown at actual size. Meaning how big they will look on a 12x12 page layout. There are over 40 flowers included in this kit. So there is a color that is bound to fit your layout. I just couldnt stop making them. Lol. I really loved playing with the colors. :o) I love color. We've recently become good buddies. Lol. Want to experiment with some of these flowers? Get a feel for how they work? Well here is a freebie of a couple so that you can see how you like them. If you love them, feel free to go on over to Scrapdigistyle.com and pick them up... So here they are:

I have only one request on downloading my freebies... Please spread the love. Share my blog with all of your friends, let everyone know where you got them. The more response I get on my freebies the more I'll make. So send everyone you know on over, and I'll keep making more. And dont forget, leave some love, let me know your honest opinion on what you download. Thank you and enjoy!

Link Expired

10 comments:

cherylzyx 12:01 AM  

very dainty and pretty, thank you!

Maria 2:23 AM  

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

MsSweetP 7:20 AM  

These flowers are beautiful, thank you very much for sharing.

Anonymous,  6:42 PM  

Thanks Kris for these lovely flowers.

Anonymous,  12:52 PM  

Thanks! I love the look of 3D embellishments on my pages. These are beautiful.

Anonymous,  1:13 PM  

Cute little flowers! They'll be fun to work with! Thank you!

Anonymous,  6:14 PM  

Thanks for the freebie, very pretty.

ACMommy28 9:01 AM  

Hi Kris!! Thanks so much for all of your awesome freebies! I am so glad to see that everything is going well for you! I've been keeping tabs, lol! Cheers!!

Anonymous,  3:20 PM  

Very nice and different...thank you....

Gayle 5:05 PM  

VERY cute! Love the textures. Thanks for sharing. :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP