The Happy Couple

>> Monday, July 30, 2007

Who all has wedding pics they need to scrap? The summer is filled with weddings, and I found that a lot of people cant seem to find any wedding kits. Well, I hope that the one I made will help you out. You can find it at scrapdigistyle.com. Check it out here!

Capturing that special day in your hearts is always a great pleasure. But don’t forget to capture them on paper. This kit is designed for just that. A collection of pinks and browns, including 5 papers, & 11 elements all created at 300dpi.

To help you get this kit going with your new layouts is a little freebie pack that goes with it.

Please if you download, spread the word, and leave some feedback. Thank you!

Link Expired

12 comments:

Lynn 12:42 PM  

Thank you, Kris!!

Anonymous,  1:12 PM  

Thanks for sharing.
Lynn

Anonymous,  7:52 PM  

I just attended a wedding last weekend, and this will be perfect! thank you so much!

Lisa 8:10 PM  

This is so nice, thank you!

fl_connie 9:19 PM  

thanks - love this!

Brook 4:25 AM  

How cool Kris!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 8:23 AM  

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!

PSharp 1:09 PM  

Lovely. Thank you.

Lilaclady 4:45 PM  

thank you for the great word art! :-)

Anonymous,  4:53 PM  

Thank you! This will come in very handy.

Mad Scientist Society 4:35 AM  

Kris, I couldn't find your email - wanted to let you know, I'm still looking forward to being guest on your CT.. please contact me (email or blog ccdigiscraps.blogspot.com) and tell me what to do to get my first kit!!! :D

Anonymous,  6:24 AM  

Lovely! Thank you for sharing.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP