Make a splash freebie

>> Saturday, July 28, 2007

I cant believe today is Friday! Well technically speaking its Saturday! What happened to this week! So much has been going on, that I cant believe it got away so fast. Lol.

So you saw our sale! I hope you got a chance to partake in all the goodies! What did you think of that Make a Splash kit? Isnt that awesome. I really love that kit. And I can tell my creative team does as well, because they have put out some beautiful layouts with it. Lol. Check these out! Arent they awesome! I just love them! Those kids are cute too. Lol.


Layout by Jacquie




Layout by Brook

Layouts by KariQ

Since I love this kit so much. I've got a little something for you. You are going to love these. I personally love the frame. I dont know how it jumped out of the kit and made it in the freebie folder. But it did. Lol. Just joking. I really just love this kit. and cant quit looking at it. So if you have more layouts with it. Please share. I would love to see them! Here's a freebie for you for looking.





Upon downloading this freebie I ask only two things. Please tell your friends about it and leave me some love. Thats it. See... that wasnt hard! Please spred the wealth and love. Thank you.


Link Expired

5 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 9:02 AM  

Awesomr!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous,  7:27 PM  

This is perfect for all those summer photos!! Thank you so much!!!

Maria 6:19 AM  

Thank you so much for your free work! We all appreciate it! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Brook 8:24 AM  

This is a great freebie! I love it! This kit is just too much fun to work with!!!!

Anonymous,  4:16 AM  

Thank you! Very cute elements.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP