Another Layout!

>> Saturday, July 07, 2007

Ok, I'm on a roll. I better not stop. Lol. I created another layout. :o) Now this is fun. I love this part. I forgot how much I love seeing my friends & family, and the things I care about in photos. Remembering the good times. And designing while I do it. :o) This is truly fun! Yipppeee! Ok... I'm done now. I'll show you my layout. :o) giggle.....giggle......

Credits: Paper & fireworks from Americana, Template is from Full Size templates vol 2, buttons & Star from Rodeo Days Element Pack. All by lil ole me!

I would love to hear what you have to say about my layout! And feel free to share yours as well! I love to see what you all do with my work. :o)

2 comments:

Brook 3:01 AM  

What a precious photo. I love the B&W on the color. The layered buttons are great!

Anonymous,  10:08 AM  

Great LO, and love the expressions on the faces. You framed the pic really nice.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP