Americana & Freebie

>> Monday, July 09, 2007

Well howdy all! I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I know I did. Its one of the best times of year, because of all the rodeo. Plus its a sign that warm weather is hear to stay! Yippeee! I can say that because I have air conditioning. Lol. I dont like extremely hot weather, and the next two days are supposed to bring just that. Tomorrow our forcast says 100degrees. and Wednesday is supposed to be 101. Now dont you wish you were here? lol.

Well onto to cooler things. I've got a new kit out! Pretty cool huh? Its called Americana, it was desinged for all of your 4th of july needs. This kit would work really well for all of our Canada friends as well for Canada day. Check it out!

Americana


Includes 6 papers, and 9 elements all created at 300 dpi



Pretty cool huh? You can find it shown as the featured product this week at Scrap Digi Style! Go check it out. Also, I have a little freebie to go with it. I had a lot of fun playing around and experimenting with different things with this kit, so I really hope you enjoy it.

Link Expired

3 comments:

Brook 7:40 AM  

I love the freebie and of course I really love that Americana kit. I think it is really flexible. I can see me using it a lot with my boys!

Renata Pamplona 11:59 AM  

Thanks for this incredible freebie.
:)

Anonymous,  1:18 PM  

How pretty! Thank you so much!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP