Creative Team Call!

>> Sunday, June 10, 2007

I would like to apologize for not announcing anything regarding my Creative Team Call! We seem to be having some technical difficulities on this end. And I was not receiving emails for a few days. I think the problem has been fixed but since I dont think it is fair for everyone that may or may not have sent me any emails, and emails I have sent out I'm not sure if they got to anyone. I would like to redo the CT Call! I have picked a few people already, but I still have three openings available. So please send in your applications. If you have already sent me an application, I would appreciate it if you could just resend it. Here are the people that I have received applications for so you do not to reapply. Everyone else, send away! :o)

Jamie - I have contacted you, but have not heard back. Please email asap. :o)
Bobbie
Tracy
Jeanette B
Amber W
Kerry P
Kathy M
Sierra S
Faye

The new Deadline for the CT Call is Wednesday, June 13th, 2007 with hopefully an announcement on Friday July 15th, 2007. I hope this gives you all plenty of time to get them in. Thank you all for your patience. For more information on where to send your application please scroll down.

1 comments:

Mad Scientist Society 4:57 AM  

I resent mine, Kris. Hope you receive it this time! Sorry 'bout the bouncing email - uncool.. happened to me with SDS email, too.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP