Rusty Floral Frames

>> Sunday, June 03, 2007

Our Grand Opening was a hit! Thank you all for making an apperance, it was a lot of fun, and we all met some wonderful people. Our site is really growing with all of our new peeps. We have so many challenges that it really will keep you busy for quite some time. Lol. If you havent had the chance come by and take a peak. Scrap Digi Style. You wont want to miss out on all the fun!



Has anyone seen Scrap Pony's polaroid frames? Wholly Cow! They are awesome, that girl has quite the natch for making frames. You really need to go by and take a peak. She has some freebs on her site. And she has a pack going into her store. You can get the ones in her store Here.



Creative Team Call: Tomorrow is the last day for the creative team call. If you were riding the fence, or simply forgot about it, you may want to get your apps in asap. :o) I will be making the final decisions tomorrow. If you are just hearing about it, check here for more info.



And last but not least. I got a freeb for you! I was playing around with some frames, and thought you might like these. They are called Rusty Floral Frames. They are perfect for framing in that awesome photo you've been dieing to scrap. Dont miss out on these. All my freebs will be up for a limited time. Before making it into my store.

Link Expired

Pst... dont forget to check out my retro paper pack below!

12 comments:

Sarebear 12:36 AM  

These look excellent. Thank youl.

Melberry 2:01 AM  

The frames are terrific, Kris. Thanks so much for this lovely gift!

Anonymous,  2:44 AM  

Hi Kris... your frames are gorgoeus... I will use them today.... i posted them on my freebie list on my blog... thanks for sharing
Hugs Silvia

HG 9:04 AM  

Thanks for pluggin' my frames :) Love those rusty ones today, too cool! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 9:53 AM  

TYFS these awesome frames!!!!

Anonymous,  10:36 AM  

Love the frames. Thank you

Anonymous,  9:27 PM  

Comme ils sont beaux ces cadres! merci beaucoup de les avoir partager.
Cordialement
Bugane

Mad Scientist Society 7:41 AM  

Did you get your CT, Kris? (Hoping you got my app with the SDS email trouble...)

Mel 10:25 PM  

I know this doesn't fit with this particular post, BUT...

I just wanted to say "Thanks" for letting us be able to share in on your creative goodies!! I have been a lookie-loo for a little while, but this is the first time I have had a true opportunity to use your wonderful stuff!

I'm using some of the more "guy" like papers to print off and embellish a small paper bag scrap album for my dad for fathers day.

Thanks again for the wonderful stuff!!

M

Anonymous,  7:11 AM  

Thanks Kris - love these frames, and the buttons too!

Anonymous,  1:41 PM  

TY for sharing these lovely goodies, your are really talented and kind ^^ This is great from you to give us lucky visitors your beautiful creative designs...
Best regards from France

Sasha Farina 5:00 AM  

Thank you! I used one of them today :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP