Welcome to the world!

>> Thursday, May 17, 2007

Welcome to the world my new Niece! This future designer was born yesterday morning as Natalie Kristine. Notice the name... she's named after me... Yippeeee!!! I was so excited to hear that. How much more honored could I be? To have a child named after to me! My whole family is going wild over this cutie pie. Can you blame them. Check her out.

Credits: Polaroid by Kpertiet, swirl and beaded swirl by my sister Kari. flower by Kim Liddard, staple & photo corner by me. font used scriptina

I will save all the details for the proud mama, when she gets home from the hospital. So meanwhile, I will be leaving you in suspense. But no worries, Kari is in a bit of pain but is doing ok. She'll be back on her feet in no time. Feel free to go on over to her site and leave her some wonderful comments on the baby. I know she would love to come home to that.

9 comments:

Anonymous,  4:56 PM  

What a wonderful way to start the day. Congrats Auntie!!!!

Anonymous,  6:25 PM  

She surely IS beautiful, Kris...she is going to bring you so much joy...;o)

I had good news today too...had a heart cath and all is just fine...as are all my other heart tests...only problem is that I need to lower BP.....AND...
they need to figure out why I am having pains in the heart area.

I can't exercise for 3 days..YIPPPEEEEE...I HAVE to sit at my PC!!!

JulieO 6:41 PM  

Congratulations auntie, she is beautiful, all the more reason to scrap.

Anonymous,  6:52 AM  

Congratulation your little niece is precious!

Anonymous,  9:51 AM  

Congrats on being an Auntie! How sweet of you to do up this nice layout of this beautiful little girl and share it with us! Blessings to you and the family!

Anonymous,  11:06 AM  

Congratulations Auntie!!!! Being an Auntie is so much fun!!!!! Thanks...BettyJoR

Joanna 1:24 PM  

Congrats, Auntie - she is wonderful!

Demetria 1:32 PM  

Congratulations TeTe Kris on your new neice. As a TeTe myself I know this is going to be alot of fun... and as a super bonus she named after you... so you know what that means now don't you... she's going to be so SPOILED by her TeTe.. that everyone can smell her before they see her (like my second mom says)

Anonymous,  9:15 AM  

Cute baby! Love the layout!
Kathy M

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP