Playing around

>> Monday, May 21, 2007

So, you all know that I took on another job besides just digi designing right? Yep, you guessed it, a group fitness instructor. Matter of fact my first class I will be teaching is Cycling. Well, a coworker and I were writing up a class for me to teach in a couple of weeks, going over ideas and different rides and just having a good ole time. I took the class home and decided to start putting some music together for it, and realized hmmm.... I'm not real familiar with what popular music is these days. So I thought I would ask you! You folks are so smart, I know you would have the answers. I need upbeat fast music, something that challenges you and makes you really want to ride a bike, drive a car. Those kinds of things. I call it drive music. Whatever gets you wanting to really drive. So here is what I came up with so far... what do you think would be a great addition to this? Now keep in mind I'm a simple country girl. Lol. I like all kinds of music, but I mainly listen to country. I'm open to just about anything, as long as its clean (no bad words). Here's my list so far:
1.) Rob Thomas - This is how a heart breaks
2.)Weezer - Beverly Hills
3.)Nickelback - Photograph (edit)
4.)Chris Ledoux - Life is a highway (just had to sneak a country version in. lol)
5.) Sheryl Crow - Real gone

Now I need at least 6 more songs. Whatcha think?

Ok. Yesterday I was playing around with some elements. Just playing. Trying to come up with some new fresh ideas. I've been working so hard on all of these projects I got going on that I was feeling a bit drained. When I get like that I really have to take some time, and play. so that is what I did. And lookey what you got out of it. Lol.

Link Expired

Thank you so much for all of your love guys! You folks rawk! Dont forget to leave some love, and look below for some more freebs before they are all gone!

12 comments:

HG 4:45 AM  

Okay, are you ready for song ideas? You sure? lol. Here goes...

Metallica - Fuel
Green Day - Minority
Outkast - Shake it (like a polaroid picture)
C&C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat
Deee Lite - Groove Is In The Heart

Or, anything disco and fast :)

Kim B 5:09 AM  

popped in to say HI.. LOL, just checked your "real" name on the SDS site and realised who you were... got here, and thought..I've been here..LOL
Nice to be working with ya Kris!!
And I am just sooo excited.!!
Hugs
Kim

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 8:41 AM  

TY so very much for todays great freebie & yesterdays cool frames!!!

Anonymous,  12:59 PM  

Some times the simplest things are the best. These are awesome, Kris. Thanks so much.

Unknown 1:43 PM  

Thanks a lot for your freebie, if you want I've got a little one freebie for you on my blog...

Anonymous,  3:43 AM  

Thanks for the freebie!!

Anonymous,  4:13 AM  

Awesome! Thanks for the freebie :)

Mama Jane 4:19 PM  

Thanks.

I asked my 16 year old for song ideas for you, but she wasn't too helpful. I like country too. My suggestion would be Little Red Rodeo. I've heard 2 different versions and like tham both.

Anonymous,  6:11 PM  

Thank a million, Kris...;o)

Mellissa 9:49 PM  

Hi there, you don't know me, but I watch you and your sisters blogs for some of the greatest freebies around. Thanks so much for them all! I couldn't help but try and give you some songs/artists that might be helpful since you have been so helpful to me :) Okay, please don't laugh, here's my list:

Tim McGraw: Last Dollar (Fly Away)
Carrie Underwood: Before He Cheats (always gets me pumped up, LOL), there's a few others on her album too if you like her...
Kelly Pickler: theres a few "uppy" songs on her album
Blake Shelton: he has a couple on his new album that might be helpful
Daughtry: Home, Its Not Over
Hootie & The Blowfish
Clint Black (his greatest hits album has a great mix)

Okay so I know I wasn't so helpful on exact songs, but maybe that will help get you some more...I think you have a great start to your list now, I'd want to exercise with ya!
~Mellissa

Ky 11:12 AM  

beatuiful! thanks so much!

Anonymous,  8:43 AM  

This is perfect for the layout I am working on. I also have great ideas for the Old Wooden buttons. Thank you. Your designs are just awesome.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP