Friday Freebie - Old Wooden Buttons

>> Friday, May 25, 2007

I hope everyone has a wonderful week, and is ready for the holiday weekend! I am. This week has been crazy. I think everyone else in town is running around like a chicken with their heads off, trying to get ready for the crazy weekend. I dont look foward to the traffic at all. sigh.... I guess thats part of the chaos right? Well, for all of you lucky dogs that get to stay home and just relax, I wish I were you! :o)

So who doesnt have a need for buttons? I know I always do, and never seem to find what I'm looking for. But I dont think that its because there is a lack of them. I think I'm just particular. Lol. Well, check these babies out. Sometimes I just amaze even myself. I'm tired, and have been staring at this thing all day, trying to recoup from an ugly day yesterday. I got lots done! Yipeee! But I still have so much to do. Lol. So, without further a do. Here they are! Enjoy!

Note: all the buttons are the same size. I made the taupe one larger so you can see more detail in the button. Sorry I forgot to put that on the description. Its called sleep deprivation. lol :o)


Link Expired



Have a great Memorial Weekend! and Happy Scrapping!



Pst... dont forget about my playing around freebie below. Along with a lot of others.

6 comments:

Anonymous,  1:43 AM  

Great buttons! Thanks so much!

Anonymous,  7:45 AM  

Thanks for the buttons and all of your fabulous freebies. Good luck with the new job.

Sledgin 2:30 PM  

these are fab x thanks tons x

huge hugs x selena

Anonymous,  4:12 PM  

Thank you so much

Anonymous,  9:50 PM  

Thanks bunches, Kris...;o)

Scoobie81 (Lisa) 6:16 AM  

Button, button! Who's got the button??? LOL LOL Thanks for the great buttons, Kris! Have a fantastic weekend!
Hugs,
Lisa

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP