Textured Paper

>> Monday, April 30, 2007

Thank you all so much for signing up for my feed blitz subscription... I was truly amazed on how many people signed up...That makes me feel awesome. I feel the love. A quick heads up, one of my emails I sent out with the freebie had some issues, so if you got one of them and had some trouble downloading your freebie please let me know, by simply responding to the email. I would be happy to fix it for you..:o)


Sorry it's been so quiet here this weekend, I've been so busy with my new up and coming job... some of you may already know, but I"m training to be a group x instructor aka Group Fitness Instructor. I will be teaching classes full time by this fall, but I've got some part time classes coming up in about a month... I'll be teaching cycling, kwando, pilates, & powerflex classes... those will be my basics, I hope to get certified as a Yoga Instructor as well, but there are a lot of certifications to complete to get through all these, so I will be packing them in this summer... busy, busy, busy. But I love it, I love staying busy, and I love the gym... So I'm really excited about this. There is nothing like working out with friends and finding your smile, when life stresses you out.


Speaking of finding your smile... I've got a new goodie for you. I know goodies always make you smile. Lol. I was playing around with some textures, and grunge brushes that I made and came up with these cute textured papers... I hope you enjoy them.


Link Expired

Also, all you designers out there...if you are looking for some new shapes and you are a member of Digi Scrap Designer, I posted some free shapes over there... You'll find them in the download section under Doodles, brushes & stamps.... Here's a preview of them

Have a wonderful day, and Happy Scrapping! btw, dont forget to check down below for more goodies, this site is full of them...:o)

4 comments:

Anonymous,  3:46 PM  

Hi Kris -- I'm new to your blog so off to see all your freebies. Thanks so much for sharing. btw, I like just east of Salem!

HG 7:32 AM  

Lovin' those papers! Gorgeous! Blogged about you on my blog today, hee hee :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 9:34 AM  

TY so very much for the great BG pack

Anonymous,  10:00 AM  

Gee thank you!! I like these!!! :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP