Its Here!!!

>> Wednesday, April 18, 2007

So I know you have all been anxiously awaiting this new and exciting collaboration kit that my sister and I have been working on... Well its here... we had some details to iron out. I apologize for taking so long... We are over a 1000 miles apart, so it sometime takes us a bit to get together.. .I'm sure my crazy schedule at the gym and her pregnancy don't help speed things up any. Lol. So I apologize and thank you all for your patience. You guys are so awesome.

So you will see that not only is this our first kit together but we are really mixing things up for you. Lol. So without further a do.. Here's is what we did.

I hand drew the flowers.. and sent them to Kari and she painted them.. Isn't that cool! I soooo love these. They are just awesome. So here's the deal. I said we were going to do things different and here it is. The flowers above, you have to purchase. Is all you have to do is click on the button on the right hand side and it will take you to paypal. The kit is only a $1.50. Pocket change for what its worth. :o) When I receive your payment, I will email you a link to download the kit. Simple as that... no pain... no suffering...(Please allow up to 12 hours max to receive your email. If you do not receive it within that 12 hours please feel free to email me. My email addy is in the right side bar) But wait there's more......

We didn't want to rob you out of a freebie with all of this excitement.. So below you will find a freebie. A couple more flowers with a leaf.. All are separate pieces. Take these and enjoy. Its our way of saying thank you so much for all you've done for us. Keeping us alive in this industry. WE love you for that.


Thank you all so much for being patient with us. We just loved working together. It was so fun.. We complimented each other so well with this project that we really cant wait to do this again.. It was a real treat for us. Thank you for giving us this opportunity. We appreciate it.

As always, we would love to see what you did with the flowers so please send us a link to your layout or any other project you did. Happy Scrapping.

8 comments:

HG 4:21 AM  

ooooh, so pretty! I like it :) It came out GREAT! Downloading the freebie now, it's too cute, thanks so much :)

Anonymous,  7:55 AM  

I love it, the flowers are beautiful, thanks so much

Anonymous,  1:15 PM  

That flower is so cute and so is the rest of the kit. Can't wait until tomorrow and I get my "allowance" so I can get the kit. LOL Thanks so much. LOve it.

Karie 2:21 PM  

Thank you very much to both of you for such a great freebie. I will be popping over to paypal to pay for the kit tomorrow! Great job ladies!

Pat 4:46 PM  

This looks like such a neat kit. I can't wait till there is enough to begin scrapping with it!.

orachel 10:57 PM  

HEY, MISS KRIS! What a fantastic collaboration! I'd buy it if I could, but cant right now...will go on the wish list! LOL

I have a great list of freebies...design resources for the most part (though theres a ton of great kits..I'm very picky! LOL), and many available for commercial/professional use! I'd love to offer it to you and your sister to help you on your way in your joint ventures. So cool. I've always wanted a sister desperately...but instead I have sister friends! So, I don't want to post it on your blog...shoot me an email at orachel54@yahoo.com and I'll send to you if you like. I love the idea of being able to offer you something after all of the great free stuff you offer to the world at large!

rachel kendall
orachel digiscrap name
orachel54@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  5:23 PM  

Hi Kay,
I bought your kit through paypal but I have not recieved my e-mail yet. I hope you are over whelmed with orders and that you can't keep up. Here is the paypal info
Payment Sent (ID # 12A27442ER413014G
Apr. 19, 2007 Payment To Kris Myers Completed ... -$1.50 USD
Thanks for a great kit at a great price and for all of the great freebies. Good luck.
Julie
stoneaccents@hotmail.com

Kris 9:05 PM  

Julie, I'm sooo sorry.. I dont know what happened.. I sent it again.. let me know if you dont get it..I wouldnt want you to miss out... also, check your junk mail act just in case... sometimes the good stuff sneaks in there sometimes. Thank you agian, you are so awesome.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP