Happy Friday & Freebie

>> Friday, April 13, 2007

Howdy all! I have to say that I have really been enjoying that fact that I can actually draw doodles. Lol. I know it probably seems silly... But it sure is fun. I love it... I'm pretty limited to flowers and plants, but I'm practicing and hopefully will work up to some other cool stuff. Arent you excited to get to reap these bene's? Lol. So my first project with my new doodles are stickers.. they seem to be the fun thing going on in the digi world, so I thought I would try my hands at it. These are a puffy sticker.. kind of like the stuff you see kids play with. Not bad heh?

Remember... you can click on the picture to get a larger view of it, if you need a closer view.

Link Expired

4 comments:

JennyM 3:21 PM  

HI
you are a great drawer!! Keep it up! Thanks for the freebies!!! :)

Shell 4:43 PM  

Thanks for all the goodies

Anonymous,  4:56 PM  

I think stickers are just about my favorite thing at the moment...I really appreciate these...Thank You...;o)

grambie 7:17 PM  

I just want to say Congratulations on your plant doodle stickers. I know that you are definitely enjoying your pad as you go along. Thanks for sharing these wonderful stickers. A fun addition to my layouts. TFS.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP