All about me

>> Saturday, April 14, 2007

I did this layout for another project. but couldnt resist not sharing it with you all.

R U confused yet? Well, then you know me. Lol. My husband says I have way to many irons in the fire.. I love life. The world is just one big playground and I'm full of mischief. I love so much stuff, there was no way I could get it all on one scrapbook page.. So I did my best. Its a cluster. and not usually my style. but I want to show so much of myself on one page. But believe it or not.. there is so much more than just that... I'm a mom to two beautiful lil' munchkins. I'm training to be a fitness instructor. I come from a construction background.... How do u get all that on one page. I love Rodeo.. I've been dreaming of it since i was a little girl. Now I chase it all over Oregon. Lol. I love to hike. I would love to hike the Pacific Crest Trail from Canada to Mexico. Shall I keep going? :o)

Now you can say that you know the face behind the designs. Enjoy! And Happy Scrapping.

4 comments:

Cra-Z-cat 2:48 AM  

beautiful beautiful lo.. pleased to meet ya!!

Cheryl 9:30 AM  

I like the randomness to the layout...great idea.

I invite you to join in my new Themed Thursdays on my blog. It's easy!

Anonymous,  10:27 AM  

Fabulous layout! Thanks for sharing.

LVMommy22 11:50 PM  

you're a renaissance girl! OR you have adhd, lol! i love a variety of things too. it makes life more interesting ...
:) M

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP