Thoughtful

>> Thursday, March 15, 2007

"Everytime I am sad or upset you alwasy seem to know. You are the most thoughtful person in my life. I thank you for that. I love you so much." This layout is in honor of my son... I think the verbage says it all. These last couple of days have been rough on me.. and he has not wanted to leave my side..He even crawled in bed with me last night, after I went to sleep and wouldnt get out of bed until I did. Kids... sometimes I think they are heaven sent.

Credits: Paper, baroque glitter, staple, journal - Baroque by Merideth Fenwick
Frame, & word art by Kris Myers (me)
Font used on Thankful..- A&S Christmas script ,Font used on Journal - Ballroom Tango


1 comments:

Anonymous,  1:22 AM  

I love the font you used: A&S Christmas Script. Do you know where I can download it?

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP