St Paddy's Day

>> Thursday, March 15, 2007

So who's celebrating this St Paddy's day?? My husband is part Irish, and this is a big day for him. In honor of St Paddy's day I would love to give you a Word Art pack.. the Irish are always full of a lot of wisdom... lol. Or is it that they just talk a lot.. My husband has that trait. Lol. Either way, here it is.. Stay tuned this weekend. I've got this beautiful kit coming your way in honor of spring! So dont go anywhere.. there's lots of freebies coming. I couldnt just stick with fridays. I'm just to creative and I cant keep it all to myself. :o)

Link Expired

(just in case you are new here.. their are plenty of freebies below.)

9 comments:

Unknown 12:23 AM  

THANK YOU SO MUCH>> WHO in thier right mind doesn't like word art? I DO!!!! LOL

PSharp 5:37 AM  

Thank you for the wonderful word art.

Mary Sue 7:31 AM  

I'm Irish too, so these are perfect! Thank you!

Anonymous,  9:02 AM  

Thank you so much for sharing with us!

~monicackirkwood

Anonymous,  11:34 AM  

I love word art! Thanks so much and I really do like your rain kit. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous,  2:05 PM  

The word art is great and so is the Spring kit. I can't wait to see some spring flowers but we are getting snow tonight! TFS

Anonymous,  8:40 PM  

What a treasure your blog is! Thank you for sharing so freely.

Anonymous,  12:38 AM  

Thank you so much for the Irish sayings! May the luck of the Irish be with you!! BettyJoR

Cheryl 2:26 PM  

Oh, I'm new here! I love these! I'm still checking things out!

I invite you to join my blog party! :)

http://blog.hummiesworld.com

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP