Spring Blossoms Kit

>> Friday, March 16, 2007

Sooo I was so excited about this kit that I couldnt wait until Saturday to post it... :o) I didnt think that you would mind. lol. We have spring blossoms everywhere... and I love them! It tells me that its getting close to planting season. Yipeeee! Enjoy! And dont forget about my St Paddy's Day Word art below. :o) (see below for more information about add on pack)


Included: 4 papers, 1 overlay, 1 frame, 1 tag, and 2 word arts.

Link Expired


Here's a layout I did with the Spring Blossoms kit above.. I really love this kit. Can you tell? So here's the deal. I would love to see what you folks are doing with my stuff... so if you send me a link to where you have your layouts posted I will send you a link for an add on pack for this kit... Sound good? You can post it in comments or send me an email at KrisMyersDesigns@msn.com. I look foward to seeing what you've done. :o) Give me a couple days to get to you, just in case.


** see below for St Paddy's Word art

17 comments:

Anonymous,  1:05 PM  

Beautiful kit. Love your coordinating layout. Thank you so much!!!

Anonymous,  4:01 PM  

Thank you for the kit. Great colors.

Anonymous,  4:19 PM  

Beautiful kit, Thank you for sharing.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 4:43 PM  

Awesome!!!!
Thank you so very much for sharing it!
Also Thank you for the fantastic Irish WA!!!

Wunder{funkel}zauber 4:56 PM  

Very beautiful!! TFS :-)

Sweet Pea 5:33 PM  

Thank you for this pretty kit!
Susan

Anonymous,  5:39 PM  

The overlay is so beautiful, as well as the other elements. Thanks so much for giving it to us.

PSharp 6:29 PM  

Thank you for the beautiful kit. Love it.

Anonymous,  8:18 PM  

This is so elegant. Thank you for your impatience in wanting to share! Feel free to do that any time! LOL. Happy Saint Patty's Day!

Not Everyones Mama 10:29 PM  

Very pretty! Thank you!

Anonymous,  12:42 AM  

Thank you so much for the Spring Blossom. Love the LO you did with it! BettyJoR

Joanna 3:40 PM  

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit.

2rejoyce 6:29 AM  

Thanks for the flowers. LOL!

Diginan,Liz 6:56 AM  

This is so beautiful, thank you for sharing all of your freebies with us. :)

Anonymous,  10:29 PM  

Love the Spring Blossoms kit! Thank you for sharing!:)

Anonymous,  6:11 AM  

how lovely..makes me want to take some flower pics too! thanks so very much. love the colors of the kit.
-sheryl

Anonymous,  5:19 PM  

Beautiful! thank you

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP