Are you ready for this?

>> Friday, March 16, 2007

Soo here it is, I finished my Spring Blossoms Add on Pack... but as I mentioned earlier.. I'm going to make you earn this one. :o) I wanna see some layouts with the Spring Blossom kit first... send me an email to Krismyersdesigns@msn.com with the link to your layout and I will send you a link to download this add on pack..

See below for link to download the Spring Blossom pack for free! And a whole bunch of other freebies.. because they will be gone soon. I've pulled a couple already..So hurry and get them.

3 comments:

Amy W. 6:00 AM  

So cruel! J/K I loved the kit yesterday so thank you for that and this add-on is so cute!!!
-Amy

Lena Brandenburg 7:42 AM  

This is pretty!~ Love the colors! :)

Anonymous,  5:07 PM  

I like your kits. they are just a littel different than others. My sons loved the cowboy kit. Thank you.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP