Thank you...

>> Saturday, March 10, 2007

You guys are all so awesome I cant tell you enough... I'm amazed everyday on all of the wonderful comments you all have left... Thank you soo much! You have no idea how much this means to me. I will keep up the good work, and try and have a freebie here for you every friday.. So please check back. And as a special treat.. I have a fan who liked my work so much that she asked for more goodies for the Chris Ledoux Tribute kit, and I whipped them out for her.. In return look she let me see what she made with them.. Take a look

But shhhh... dont tell anyone... the artist who did this layout is none other than my sister Kari... lol. Check out her blog... she has got some awesome stuff on their and its free! Dont forget to get your freebies down below.. You never know how much longer they will be up. :o)

1 comments:

Unknown 5:39 AM  

Merci beaucoup pour les très jolis freebies... Thank a lot for the georgeous freebies !

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP