Layout using new stuff

>> Friday, March 02, 2007

So I've had some people ask what to do with these metal clips... so I thought I would show you.. :o) I mean really isnt this what its all about is scrapbooking? I'm due for some layouts. I've been so busy doing other stuff that I havent done any in awhile. So thank you for giving me the excuse to scrap! Lol

Credits:
Paper, word art are all by me and part of the poker sets below. The metal clip is my latest creation and is available below also. The stitches are by Ria Rooks..



Now for a sneak peak of whats comin up..... I did another layout showing some new paper I've been working on... Please tell me what you think of it? If you like it, I can release a paper pack in different colors... Btw... everything in this layout below is all by me except for the flower. See credits.

Credits:
Paper, Overlay, Word Art, Metal Clip by lil ole me.... :o) Flower from Floral border by Suzanne Walker at Digital Scrapbook Place.

4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room 5:36 AM  

I love your layout.I would be interested in seeing your papers:)

Kari 10:12 AM  

YEAH!!! Love that paper - want to see it in a dozen colors! :-)

Anonymous,  2:13 PM  

OH this paper is just too cute! I love all the colors including the pink...and your layout is too darn adorable! Wonderful.

Anonymous,  8:06 PM  

Cute layout and love the paper. I bought my 2 granddaughters pink camo pants but they had grey, pink and white. cg

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP