In honor of my Lil' Sister

>> Saturday, March 24, 2007

So here it is... the day has come to start posting my exciting new freebies! If you didnt know already, Monday is my lil' Sister's birthday, so in her honor I have made 6, yep you read it right, 6 cute little kits of something she has been wanting... I couldnt help it.. I started with one kit, then decided to try another, and well, I got carried away, having so much fun with them... Sooooo.... I will be posting two kits every day until Monday... thats three days of two kits each... Can you handle it? Ok. Here goes.





Link Expired



And here is the second kit...btw, if you are not sure who my lil' sister is.... go check her out on her blog. She designs as well, and has some great freebies over there.

Link Expired
Ok, Kari... I know how much you love easter eggs, so you are getting 6 completely different sets coming your way. So, I dont want to hear how you dont have any easter eggs. Lol. But seriously, I hope you like them. You will have plenty of choices to choose from by the time the weekend is over. And you wont have to go shopping for them anymore! Love you! & Happy Birthday!

15 comments:

Anonymous,  8:24 AM  

Love all the Easter eggs; look forward to seeing the others. Thank you. I'm sure your sis will love them all!

Anonymous,  9:20 AM  

These are adorable -thank you! : D
Looking forward to what you've "hatched" for the next 2 days!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 12:19 PM  

Thank you so very much for these beautiful eggs & frames

Joy 12:20 PM  

Love them... thankyou so much... and Happy Birthday to your sister.

Joy

PSharp 1:09 PM  

Thank you for sharing the wonderful Easter eggs.

Joanna 1:49 PM  

Thanks a lot for the pretty easter eggs and frames.

Kyla Armstrong 5:22 PM  

These are so cute! Thank you and I'm excited for the rest of the stuff!

Anonymous,  6:05 PM  

Love your stuff, thanks for sharing :).

Brooke - in Oregon 6:58 PM  

Wow I really like it that we get gifts for your sister's birthday! :)

Thanks so much, Love these eggs.

LVMommy22 10:43 PM  

i'm glad kari wanted easter eggs for her birthday! the rest of us sure got lucky for it! i can't wait to see what else you've got in store ... tfs!
:) M

Anonymous,  6:32 AM  

These are perfect for a blog banner I'm working on for a friend. Thanks so much!!

Anonymous,  8:00 AM  

The eggs are wonderful and happy Birthday to your sister as well as A BIG THANK YOU.

justrenae 7:08 AM  

These are really pretty! Thanks so much for sharing! Renae

paintingsiggi 8:19 AM  

You are so generous - love the eggs!! Thanks a bunch! Have a happy day. :)

Anonymous,  7:18 AM  

I love all the Easter eggs. Thank you for sharing

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP