Day 2 of lil' Sis Bday Goodies

>> Sunday, March 25, 2007

So yesterday I made her morning with the cute little eggs shown before. So do you think I could do it again! You betcha... the first set are one of my personal favorites... I love their delicated look. Enjoy! and dont forget to come back tomorrow for two more sets. (for more information about the egg sets, see below)



Link Expired
and here is the second set. I think this set is more Kari's style. Atleast that is what I was aiming for... Lol.







Link Expired

Enjoy! and dont forget to check below for other great goodies, including more eggs.



10 comments:

SAHM 9:42 AM  

Thanks so much for making these. As I comment on the download site - now I've *gotta* dye some eggs with my son this year. Hm, maybe I can add some glitter to the outside of a few - oooh! :-)

Anonymous,  10:03 AM  

Thanks so much for the Easter eggs. Especially love the floral set!

Anonymous,  10:31 AM  

cool eggs, thanks. Your sister has one special sister, YOU!
-sheryl

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 10:48 AM  

Thank you so very much for 2 more of your awesome eggs!!!!

Joy 11:25 AM  

Thank you so much. They are eggdorable.

Anonymous,  6:47 PM  

very nice love the eggs.tfs

nancypinct 10:31 PM  

No Pictures for me on your blog - but I downloaded them anyway - they are wonderful! So cute! Thank you for these wonderful gifts!

justrenae 7:12 AM  

These are really pretty also! Thanks again for sharing!

Renae

Anonymous,  9:41 AM  

How fun! I love all of the eggs, but I think that the flowery ones are my favorites! Your sister is a lucky girl :)

Thanks for sharing your talent with us! I love to come see what you have come up with :)

Anonymous,  7:12 AM  

These eggs are all cool

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP