Friday Freebie

>> Friday, March 23, 2007

Need some frames? I whipped out these cute little frames the other day... and I love them..you got a large selection of colors, 'cause I just couldnt stop making them. Lol. Enjoy! And the freebies will be coming out every day this weekend. I might have to put two out per day, 'cause my collection is growing... I just cant help myself. I've been having so much fun making them... (read below for more info on this weekend's goodies.)



Link Expired
(btw, the cuties in the picture above are some friends of mine, not me. lol. dont want to deceive you. lol.)
Dont forget to check out the freebies below!

7 comments:

Joy 12:34 AM  

They are awesome... thank you for sharing.

Joy

Anonymous,  7:31 AM  

love frame sets...can use them in so many ways..ovals are neat! thansk
-sheryl

Anonymous,  11:08 AM  

These frames will certainly come in handy! Thanks so much for sharing!

Shell 11:55 AM  

Thanks so much these are handy to have.

Anonymous,  5:37 PM  

Thank you for the cute frames.

Anonymous,  7:59 AM  

Love the frames TFS

Nicole 3:05 AM  

Thanks for your cute frames!!!
If you want to see how I used them, see my (dutch) blog at www.nikkiescrap.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP