Scrap Your Legacy Challenge #1

>> Monday, January 31, 2011

Howdy Folks,

Your first challenge is up! Feel free to join in at any time.

Lets get to know the details of who you are. Keep it simple, you will have plenty of time to go over all the details later. Think of this page as your main index.
a. Name, Birthdate, where you were born, and who you were born to.

When you are finished with your layout, post a link to it below in the comments section, so we all can see it.

Thank you for joining in the fun,
Kris

6 comments:

Anonymous,  12:15 PM  

Yay I have mine done! Using the Scrap Your Legacy Collection made this one of the fastest pages I have ever done. Usually when I am writing about myself it takes me forever. Keeping it simple made all the difference.

Brook 7:16 PM  

Mine is up on the facebook page. I am so glad that you are doing this challenge!

Kris 8:52 AM  

Thank you ladies. :o)

geswho40 5:53 AM  

Here's my first page. I'm glad you're allowing us to do this at our own pace, lol
http://scrappity-doo-dah.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=44980&ppuser=2069

Kris 10:23 AM  

Great first page to your book.

Briarwood Scraps 6:15 AM  

Here is my first page.

http://scrappity-doo-dah.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=42092&ppuser=2694

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP