I am still alive!!

>> Friday, May 14, 2010

Howdy folks,

  Honestly, I havent fallen off the face of the earth. Lol. I've been down for awhile with puter problems. I wish I could say things are all fixed, but they are not. I have had both my desktop and my laptop go down in a 2 week period. after many days of trying to fix them, we have had no luck. so they will have to be replaced. As soon as things come around I will be back up and designing. Of course, if you would like to help speed that up, My store is still open at Scrappity Doo Dah. They have had some problems with the server, but all is well, and they are back up.
  I will stay in touch as much as possible, we are down to one puter which is a netbook, and I have to share with 3 other people. :o) Bare with me, it will all work out as it is supposed to. :o)

Kris Myers Designs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP